Salifert Copper Test Kit

Salifert Copper Test Kit offers a very sensitive and accurate test for measuring dissolved or weakly chelated copper from 0.05mg/L to 2mg/L.

Copper is often used as a treatment for parasite-infested fish and it is essential that the correct concentration is used as too high levels can be toxic to marine fish and invertebrates.
Tap water can also be naturally high in copper and it is therefore advisable to test for this on a regular basis.

Can be used for marine, fresh, and pond water

Strongly chelated copper will only be partly or not at all detected.

The Salifert Copper Test Kit can perform approx. 50 tests.

Salifert Copper Test Kit


× How can I help you?